Our Membership FAQ
How It Works
Once you purchase a membership you will receive a membership number and centre information to your nominated email address. Please ensure you check your junk/spam folder as the email does contain images. If you do not receive your email within 2 working days or have queries relating to it/your number please contact us at email@example.com.
*NOTE: you must keep your membership number handy as you will need this to sign in at the centre at EVERY visit. This membership number is for the family indicated and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
For insurance purposes, all members and pass holders MUST sign in with a valid membership number at the point of entry. This register is located in the playroom on the right-hand side. Non-members or anyone that has not paid for a 5-trip or casual single pass are not welcome to use the centre’s facilities.
We have a paid cleaning crew that visit the centre twice weekly to keep the centre generally maintained, but in order to tackle some of the bigger maintenance jobs we ask all members to attend one of our two Working bees.
Working bees allow us to clean, restore and tidy the LNSP Centre in order to help provide our children with a safe, clean and secure environment in which they can play.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The age of the children attending LNSP is from 0 to 5 years & 11 months old only.
- All attendees MUST hold a CURRENT membership or valid Day Pass to attend the centre.
- For insurance purposes all members and visitors MUST sign in using the QR Code on the table near the front gate.
- Parents and carers are responsible for their children at all times within the centre, and LNSP takes no responsibility for any incident which may occur at or around the centre.
- When opening the centre please ensure the key returned to the lock boxes immediately.
- When you are the last person at the centre ensure the centre is fully locked and the gate is clicked shut behind you.
- We instil a “tidy up” principle, before leaving the centre please tidy up toys, equipment and rubbish (even if you are not the last one there). It is unfair to leave the last member to tidy up all toys.
- LNSP is a Non-Smoking venue.
- Alcohol is not allowed on the premises.
- LNSP is nut free centre. Please do not bring in food containing nuts.
- You agree to support the centre in ensuring people who are five trip pass holders, single visit day pass holders or calendar year members are the only visitors.
- You agree to support the volunteer committee in the running of this not for profit play centre where possible.
- By purchasing a Family Day Pass, 5-Trip Pass, 12mth or 24mth membership you agree to subscribe to LNSP electronic mail which is used for general centre communication and updates, door code changes, fundraising and sponsorship. To opt out of this communication, please use the opt out option at bottom of email. All current members need to remain subscribers to be aware of any changes or updates to the centre access, management and rules.
- All members must read and adhere to the policies outlined in the LNSP Member Covid 19 Safety Plan
- It is a member’s responsibility to adhere to the Terms & Conditions. If you do not adhere to them your membership access to LNSP may be revoked.