Parties at LNSP
Saturday Party Options
Hire our Play Centre exclusively for your next birthday party!
Hosting a kid's party really couldn’t be any easier – you bring the guests, food and drink, our centre brings the fun. You and your guests have EXCLUSIVE access to the Play Centre, including ALL play spaces, equipment, dress up's, furniture and toys!
Current members and 5-trip pass holders can host their child’s birthday party (1-5yrs only) in either of our two hire windows of 10am-1pm, or 2pm-5pm on most Saturday's throughout the year.
The centre is the perfect all-weather location as you can use the covered outdoor area with BBQ, enclosed playroom or even theme your party using the separate art room. The opportunities are endless!
COST: Party Hire is open to Members and 5 Pass Holders only.
The hire costs are:
- Members: $100 plus $100 bond (total initial payment $200)
- 5 Pass Holders: $150 plus $100 bond (total initial payment $250)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY
- If you are planning a party, firstly log-in with your the details you used to buy your Membership or 5 Pass
- Proceed to our online calendar to first see if your preferred Saturday morning or afternoon session is available.
- If the date is free, fill out the online application form and make your payment. A confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours once your booking is processed.
- To view our Party Policy, Tips on how to have a great party and our BBQ Policy click here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To book a party you must be a current calendar year member or a current 5-Trip Ticket holder, both valid on the proposed date of your party. Your party will be cancelled if either of these are not current 8 weeks out from your booking. If you are sharing a party all hosts must be calendar or 5-trip members. Please note you cannot book a party on behalf of a friend.
Under our Development Consent with Inner West Council, we are required to strictly adhere to the following:
- Maximum number of children at a party: 15
- Maximum total persons on-site: 45 (including the children)
- No entertainment such as jumping castles or rides. However single entertainers, such as clowns, are permitted, subject to them being fully insured.
- No amplified music or announcements. However non amplified music for party activities (such as pass the parcel) is permitted.
- Alcohol is not to be served or consumed on the premises at any time.
- No Smoking
- Rubbish placed in the bins provided or removed from premises if the bins are full
- The centre must be left clean and if you use the BBQ, please clean it thoroughly in preparation for the next party booking.
- All party decorations must be removed, toys put away, and all internal and external areas left clean and tidy.
- The Centre must be vacated and locked by 1pm (morning parties) or 5pm (afternoon parties).