Parties at LNSP
Saturday Party Options
Hire our Play Centre exclusively for your next birthday party!
Hosting a kid's party really couldn’t be any easier – you bring the guests, food and drink, our centre brings the fun. You and your guests have EXCLUSIVE access to the Play Centre, including ALL play spaces, equipment, dress up's, furniture and toys!
Current members and 5-trip pass holders can host their child’s birthday party (1-5yrs only) in either of our two hire windows of 10am-1pm, or 2pm-5pm on most Saturday's throughout the year.
The centre is the perfect all-weather location as you can use the covered outdoor area with BBQ, enclosed playroom or even theme your party using the separate art room. The opportunities are endless!
COST: Party Hire is open to Members and 5 Pass Holders only.
The hire costs are:
- Members: $100 plus $100 bond (total initial payment $200)
- 5 Pass Holders: $150 plus $100 bond (total initial payment $250)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY
- If you are planning a party, firstly log-in with your the details you used to buy your Membership or 5 Pass
- Proceed to our online calendar to first see if your preferred Saturday morning or afternoon session is available.
- If the date is free, fill out the online application form and make your payment. A confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours once your booking is processed.
- To view our Party Policy, Tips on how to have a great party and our BBQ Policy click here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
LNSP PARTY BOOKING: TERMS OF HIRE
GENERAL: Little Nicholson Street Play Centre Inc Party Policy 2014 13 Union Street, East Balmain Little Nicholson Street Play Centre (LNSP/the Centre) is available for hire on Saturdays only for birthday parties for children 0-5 years to Annual, Bi-Annual Members or 5 x Trip Pass Holders only.
WHO CAN BOOK:
- To book a party you must hold a current membership, either 12 month, 24 month or a 5 x Trip Pass (Please note 5 x Trip passes have a 3 month expiry date from purchase). Your party will be cancelled if your membership has expired on or before the date of your party.
- If you are sharing a party all hosts must have a current membership.
- Please note you cannot book a party on behalf of a friend.
LNSP has 2 x Party Sessions available to book per date;
- 1 x Morning Session (9.30am - 12.30pm)
- 1 x Afternoon Session (1.30pm - 4.30pm)
- These session times include set up and clean up. To be on premise before or after these allocated times is in breach of our license and could result in council permanently closing the centre. Bookings that enter early or depart late will be in breach of the Party Hire Terms. LNSP Volunteer Committee reserves the right to confiscate your bond under these circumstances.
- 5 x Trip members $150 Party Hire + $100 bond
- 12 and 24 month members $100 Party Hire + $100 bond (to reduce cost from $150 to $100 enter code provided on your welcome email when placing booking)
- Ensure your membership is up to date and will be current at the time of your party booking.
- Please view our online calendar lnsp.com.au/calendar, to confirm if your required date and time is available.
- To book please fill out the online booking form and complete payment through our PayPal checkout. (PayPal allows you to enter your Visa details securely.)
- Please note the date will not remove from the calendar and the booking will not be secure until the payment is completed.
- Party hire and Bond Fee payments are made on our website via PayPal at the same time of booking. A confirmation email will be returned within 24hours to confirm your booking.
- The bond fee will be paid at the same time as the hire fee.
- After your party and upon you confirming that the Conditions of Hire have been met your bond will be returned within 30 days to you via paypal.
- Little Nicholson Street Play Centre has a NO CANCELLATION policy. This includes no refund for change of mind, change of date or cancellation of party. If you cancel a booking, your bond will be refunded, the party booking fee will be kept to cover lost opportunity.
- All members/party guests must abide the conditions of the LNSP Member Covid Safety Plan found here lnsp.com.au/covid-19
- Please stay up to date of NSW Government Covid-19 Restrictions on outdoor gathering numbers and ensure you do NOT exceed the maximum number at your event.
- ALL attendees are required to check in using the QR Code on the entry table (enter ‘PARTY’ in the membership field).
- The host is also required to supply names and contact numbers for all adult guests (please list dependents) to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to party commencing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS PER DEVELOPMENT CONSENT WITH INNER WEST COUNCIL.
- Maximum children at a party: 15
- Maximum total persons on site: 45
- No entertainment such as jumping castles or rides. However single entertainers such as face painters are permitted, subject to them being fully insured.
- No amplified music or announcements. Non- amplified music for party games is permitted.
- Alcohol is not to be served or permitted on the premises at any time.
- If you use the BBQ, please clean it thoroughly in preparation for the next party booking. All party decorations must be removed, toys put away, and all internal and external areas left clean and tidy.
- The Centre must be vacated and locked by 1pm (morning parties) or 5pm (afternoon parties).
- NO CONFETTI to be used on premise at LNSP
- Failure to clean, tidy, lock up or vacate the area with in permitted time frame will result in confiscation of bond.