- The age of the children attending LNSP is from 0 to 5 years & 11 months old only.
- All attendees MUST hold a CURRENT membership or valid Day Pass to attend the centre.
- For insurance purposes all members and visitors MUST sign in using the QR Code on the table near the front gate.
- Parents and carers are responsible for their children at all times within the centre, and LNSP takes no responsibility for any incident which may occur at or around the centre.
- When opening the centre please ensure the key returned to the lock boxes immediately.
- When you are the last person at the centre ensure the centre is fully locked and the gate is clicked shut behind you.
- We instil a “tidy up” principle, before leaving the centre please tidy up toys, equipment and rubbish (even if you are not the last one there). It is unfair to leave the last member to tidy up all toys.
- LNSP is a Non-Smoking venue.
- Alcohol is not allowed on the premises.
- LNSP is nut free centre. Please do not bring in food containing nuts.
- You agree to support the centre in ensuring people who are five trip pass holders, single visit day pass holders or calendar year members are the only visitors.
- You agree to support the volunteer committee in the running of this not for profit play centre where possible.
- By purchasing a Family Day Pass, 5-Trip Pass, 12mth or 24mth membership you agree to subscribe to LNSP electronic mail which is used for general centre communication and updates, door code changes, fundraising and sponsorship. To opt out of this communication, please use the opt out option at bottom of email. All current members need to remain subscribers to be aware of any changes or updates to the centre access, management and rules.
- All members must read and adhere to the policies outlined in the LNSP Member Covid 19 Safety Plan
- It is a member’s responsibility to adhere to the Terms & Conditions. If you do not adhere to them your membership access to LNSP may be revoked.
LNSP PARTY BOOKING: TERMS OF HIRE
GENERAL: Little Nicholson Street Play Centre Inc Party Policy 2014 13 Union Street, East Balmain Little Nicholson Street Play Centre (LNSP/the Centre) is available for hire on Saturdays only for birthday parties for children 0-5 years to Annual, Bi-Annual Members or 5 x Trip Pass Holders only.
WHO CAN BOOK:
- To book a party you must hold a current membership, either 12 month, 24 month or a 5 x Trip Pass (Please note 5 x Trip passes have a 3 month expiry date from purchase). Your party will be cancelled if your membership has expired on or before the date of your party.
- If you are sharing a party all hosts must have a current membership.
- Please note you cannot book a party on behalf of a friend.
LNSP has 2 x Party Sessions available to book per date;
– 1 x Morning Session (9.30am – 12.30pm)
– 1 x Afternoon Session (1.30pm – 4.30pm)
- These session times include set up and clean up. To be on premise before or after these allocated times is in breach of our license and could result in council permanently closing the centre. Bookings that enter early or depart late will be in breach of the Party Hire Terms. LNSP Volunteer Committee reserves the right to confiscate your bond under these circumstances.
- 5 x Trip members $150 Party Hire + $100 bond
- 12 and 24 month members $100 Party Hire + $100 bond (to reduce cost from $150 to $100 enter code provided on your welcome email when placing booking)
- Ensure your membership is up to date and will be current at the time of your party booking.
- Please view our online calendar lnsp.com.au/calendar, to confirm if your required date and time is available.
- To book please fill out the online booking form and complete payment through our PayPal checkout. (PayPal allows you to enter your Visa details securely.)
- Please note the date will not remove from the calendar and the booking will not be secure until the payment is completed.
- Party hire and Bond Fee payments are made on our website via PayPal at the same time of booking. A confirmation email will be returned within 24hours to confirm your booking.
- The bond fee will be paid at the same time as the hire fee.
- After your party and upon you confirming that the Conditions of Hire have been met your bond will be returned within 30 days to you via paypal.
- Little Nicholson Street Play Centre has a NO CANCELLATION policy. This includes no refund for change of mind, change of date or cancellation of party. If you cancel a booking, your bond will be refunded, the party booking fee will be kept to cover lost opportunity.
- All members/party guests must abide the conditions of the LNSP Member Covid Safety Plan found here https://www.lnsp.com.au/covid-19
- Please stay up to date of NSW Government Covid-19 Restrictions on outdoor gathering numbers and ensure you do NOT exceed the maximum number at your event.
- ALL attendees are required to check in using the QR Code on the entry table (enter ‘PARTY’ in the membership field).
- The host is also required to supply names and contact numbers for all adult guests (please list dependents) to email@example.com prior to party commencing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS PER DEVELOPMENT CONSENT WITH INNER WEST COUNCIL.
- Maximum children at a party: 15
- Maximum total persons on site: 45
- No entertainment such as jumping castles or rides. However single entertainers such as face painters are permitted, subject to them being fully insured.
- No amplified music or announcements. Non- amplified music for party games is permitted.
- Alcohol is not to be served or permitted on the premises at any time.
- If you use the BBQ, please clean it thoroughly in preparation for the next party booking. All party decorations must be removed, toys put away, and all internal and external areas left clean and tidy.
- The Centre must be vacated and locked by 1pm (morning parties) or 5pm (afternoon parties).
- NO CONFETTI to be used on premise at LNSP
- Failure to clean, tidy, lock up or vacate the area with in permitted time frame will result in confiscation of bond.